How could I run Simulte??

Ahmet Emir

Apr 21, 2017, 3:40:57 AM4/21/17
to OMNeT++ Users

Hi,

I'm PhD student.I'm researching simulators for 4G (LTE and LTE-advanced. ) to use for my study. For my purpose I downloaded Omnet ++ v5.0 and INET -Framework v3.4 and set up these in order to use simulte framework at windows OS. Then I imported simulte framework project ( download from here:http://simulte.com/). I could build simulation examples inside this project . But when I run simulation examples ,any simulation example of simulte didn't run. For example at attachment  you can see run error of single D2D Multicast and Scheduling Test simulation example errors.
How could I overcome of this problem?  How could I run simulte?

Best regards...

Single_Cell_D2D_MultiCast.JPG
Sheduling Test Error.JPG

kaouthar ouali

Apr 24, 2017, 10:55:29 AM4/24/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have the same problem while simulating any example with simulte.
Did you find the solution ?

Thanks for your answer.
Regards,