virtual void inet::UDPBasicApp::processStop()’ is protected

bekhtimu...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2016, 12:08:26 PM10/12/16
to OMNeT++ Users

hello,

I've tried to end Udp packet transmission from another module, but I get this error " virtual void inet::UDPBasicApp::processStop()’ is protected":

cModule *myUdpModule = getParentModule()->getSubmodule("udpApp",0);
UDPBasicApp *myUdp = check_and_cast<UDPBasicApp *>(myUdpModule);
myUdp->processStop();

Any help is more than welcome

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Oct 13, 2016, 4:09:02 AM10/13/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com

You need to declare your class like friend in UDPBasicApp

bekhtimu...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2016, 5:24:23 AM10/13/16
to OMNeT++ Users, aari...@hotmail.com
I'm calling UDPBAsicAPP::processStop() from ANSimMobility.cc module, so how can I declare this like friend in UDPBasicApp
Thanks