distribution for interarrivaltime

Sultan Mahmud Tusher

Feb 14, 2017, 11:17:34 PM2/14/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello,

How can I define a new distribution for interarrivaltime for a queuing networks?

Thanks
Tusher

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Feb 15, 2017, 3:57:07 AM2/15/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Change the exponential for the new distribution

**.interArrival = uniform(1s,2s)

All of this is in the documentation, you should consult it

Sultan Mahmud Tusher

Feb 16, 2017, 8:28:18 PM2/16/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello

I am seeing in omnet++ many distribution like normal, truncnormal,etc. I am having a bimodal gaussian distribution which has two different mean and two different variances. How can I create that so that I can call in the ini. file to produce a distribution for my .interArrivaltime?

Thanks
Tusher