Instruction on Installation Veins in Ubuntu Environment

Odilbek Urmonov

Aug 10, 2016, 9:11:05 AM8/10/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello Everybody !

Whoever Installed Veins-4.4 in Ubuntu environment successfully, could you please give brief instruction step by steps. Lately, I have seen there are too many questions and inquiries for solutions for some certain problems in term of installing Veins in Ubuntu. Please do not try to forward the link of Veins installation tutorial for this question. I guess, all have been there and they are getting problems. Just share what actions you took during the installation, PLEASE

Thank you for upcoming answers !!!

Best Regards Odil,

This conversation is locked