How can I change the header of the sender's IP packet to another sender?

tibor.h...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 6:55:10 PM3/19/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello. So, I'm trying to simulate a mirrored D-Doss attack by sending a packet, purposely, to the device on the wrong port. This device sends a packet with an error message, but I do not want the packet return back to me, but I want it to be sent to the device which I want to attack in the simulation. As well, I do not know where I could edit the IP address in the header of that packet to another sender. Thank you very much for your help.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 1