Error during network setup: Class "Veins::ObstacleControl" not found

ben hassine Afef

Jun 26, 2016, 10:40:33 AM6/26/16
to OMNeT++ Users

I will be grateful if you help me to figure out my problems with veins:
my configuration :
  • SUMO 0.25.0
  • OMNet++ 5
  • Veins 4.4
When i try to run my first IVC evaluations i have the following Error:(As shown in the image)
 Error in module (cCompoundModule) RSUExampleScenario (id=1) during network setup: Class "Veins::ObstacleControl" not found -- perhaps its code was not linked in, or the class wasn't registered with Register_Class(), or in the case of modules and channels, with Define_Module()/Define_Channel().

Mon Kong

Aug 18, 2016, 2:10:43 PM8/18/16
to OMNeT++ Users
I am having the same problem!!!! have you solved it???? please help!!!!

Christoph Sommer

Aug 19, 2016, 5:35:09 AM8/19/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Mon Kong wrote:
> * SUMO 0.25.0
> * OMNet++ 5
> * Veins 4.4
>
> i have the following Error: [...] Class "Veins::ObstacleControl" not found -- perhaps its code was not linked in

Were you able to follow the Veins tutorial
<http://veins.car2x.org/tutorial/> successfully?

It details all the steps needed to run a simulation.

Best,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Sommer