Error: "specified module is not in this host/router"

andi79

Dec 2, 2009, 9:08:13 AM12/2/09
to omnetpp
I have build a compond module which contains 2 ppp interfaces,
conntected to each other over their netwIn / netwOut gates. Later I
want to cut this direct connection and add a simple module for doing
some data processing.
But for now there is a problem, I don't understand. Every time I start
the my simulation (the compund module is part of a bigger network) I
get the following error:
"Error in module (PPP) ... addInterface(): specified module is not in
this host/router"

Is there anybody who can give me a helpful hint??

Thanks a lot.

Andreas

Attatchment: the comp. module ned description

package src;

import inet.linklayer.ppp.PPPInterface;
import inet.linklayer.ethernet.EthernetInterface;
import inet.networklayer.common.InterfaceTable;
import inet.base.NotificationBoard;
import inet.networklayer.ipv4.RoutingTable;
import inet.util.NAMTraceWriter;

module Eth2PPP
{
parameters:
@display("i=block/square");

gates:
// inout ethg;
inout pppg;
inout pppg2;

submodules:

pppIface: PPPInterface;

pppIface2: PPPInterface;

ifaceTable: InterfaceTable {
@display("p=194,70");
}

routingTable: RoutingTable {
@display("p=339,70");
}

noteBoad: NotificationBoard {
@display("p=266,70");
}

namTrace: NAMTraceWriter {
@display("p=409,70");
}

connections:
pppIface.phys <--> pppg;
pppIface2.phys <--> pppg2;

pppIface.netwOut --> pppIface2.netwIn;
pppIface2.netwOut --> pppIface.netwIn;
}

andi79

Dec 7, 2009, 8:30:07 AM12/7/09
to omnetpp
anybody ???

Giu

Apr 14, 2012, 8:18:32 PM4/14/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Did you solve your problem? I've one similar and i need a solution....Thanks!

Il giorno lunedì 7 dicembre 2009 14:30:07 UTC+1, andi79 ha scritto:
anybody ???