Distributed Mesh network implementation

chandra shekhar menaria

Mar 23, 2015, 8:17:52 AM3/23/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I am working on interference free channel access for distributed mesh network scenario. Could anybody please suggest me if the approach like Mesh Deterministic Access (where scheduled beacons are used for data slot reservation) for mobile nodes is already provided in any example. I try to figure out on my own and have been through WPAN and security for mesh (PASER) examples in inetmanet.

Could anybody please also suggest if there is any simulation example for beacon based communication for distributed network. I apologize for this inconvenience but it might save me a lot of time to go through all the available examples or redundancy.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra Shekhar Menaria

TU Dortmund