Building Omnet++ Projects

rakesh kumar

Feb 15, 2018, 11:18:53 PM2/15/18
to OMNeT++ Users
I am trying to build omnest project in omnet++ 5.2.1 but getting errors while building , later after investigating found that some of the functions and class were removed in omnet 5.2.2, Please help me out here

Rudolf Hornig

Feb 16, 2018, 5:06:36 AM2/16/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Care to elaborate? There is no such version as OMNeT++ 5.2.2. If there are API changes those should be described in the API-changes file.

rakesh kumar

Feb 16, 2018, 6:15:07 AM2/16/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Sorry,

Actually found some API changes in 5.2.1 version but I have 100 files whose function or classes have been removed or renamed , Give me some way to compile it without error .