GPSR

mostafaa...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2014, 4:36:43 AM12/30/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dear friends. I am using GPSR protocol for routing in my vehicles. when sending beacons, all vehicles have their own IP addresses and so, beacons are sent without any fault. but it seems that all beacons are just analyzed by vehicle 0 and other vehicles do nothing. on the other hand, in simulation space, when i click on gpsr module in vehicles element chart, simulation exits with an error.

could yo help me?

abdelmounaim ghembaza

Mar 27, 2015, 9:53:35 PM3/27/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com

hi sir i need help to implemant vanet simulation with GPSR protocole in omnet using sumo and veins
Any help will be greatly appreciated! Many thanks

Mima line

Jun 12, 2015, 6:03:35 PM6/12/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mostafaa

could you please tell us how to simulate GPSR with OMNET(veins)

thanks in advance

mostafa asgharpoor

Jun 13, 2015, 2:03:13 PM6/13/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear friend,

install inet framework, it contains gpsr. merge veins and inet and
make your own vehicle module. then you will have what you need.

Hana Amira

Jun 13, 2015, 4:07:08 PM6/13/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mostafa

just one more question how to merge veins and inet?

I would like to follow the steps in this link is it this

https://sites.google.com/site/urbanvanet/home/omnet-with-inet-mixim-sumo-and-veins

Baraka ALLAH fikoum

mostafa asgharpoor

Jun 13, 2015, 11:34:02 PM6/13/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
hello again,
no, i dont mean that! to have a vehicle with all OSI layers like application layer, network layer, WAVE MAC and physical layers, you have to pick some components from inet and some from veins. i moved all the veins in to the inet. then i changed the mac layer of WAVE, so that it can handle ip packets received from network layer. the same changes are also considered for physical layer of WAVE.

its time consuming but helps you to understand the structure of all of them.

Hana Amira

Jun 14, 2015, 9:48:39 AM6/14/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello again

Thank you very much for the help, I will try to implement it

Thanks for taking time to response on my question

Thanks once again