Is latest sumo version supports Veins ?

Odilbek Urmonov

Jul 26, 2016, 11:18:24 PM7/26/16
to OMNeT++ Users
What is the latest version of SUMO that can support Veins. Is that sumo-0.27.0 or sumo-0.25.0 ????

Please send me some feedback. Anyway I could not find sumo-0.25.0 version for Ubuntu. If you can upload it here I'd be appreciated !

Thanks Odil,

Pablo

Jul 29, 2016, 9:52:43 AM7/29/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Check the following link:

For example, Veins 4.4 requires SUMO 0.25.0 (or later??)

SUMO 0.25:

Christoph Sommer

Aug 10, 2016, 8:01:34 AM8/10/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Pablo wrote:
> Veins 4.4 requires SUMO 0.25.0 (or later??)

Just to clarify: Veins will only work without problems when using the
exact version of SUMO noted on that page.

Later versions might behave differently, subtly invalidating simulation
results. Veins takes some care to check whether SUMO and Veins are
binary compatible. It cannot check behavior, though.

Best,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Sommer