g++ problem in makefile

Soumya Banerjee

Feb 16, 2015, 1:14:41 AM2/16/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com

I am new to omnet++. After installing Omnet++ I went through the tictoc sample and ran a few more of the provided samples successfully.

But when I try to make a new omnet project , I always get a error in the makefile

The following output is the error from the CLI when I tried to make the network described in this tutorial.

Creating executable: out/gcc-debug//basic
g++.exe: error: test1.exe: No such file or directory
Makefile:84: recipe for target 'out/gcc-debug//basic' failed
make: *** [out/gcc-debug//basic] Error 1

Can someone point out what my mistake is?

Soumya Banerjee

Feb 16, 2015, 2:18:08 AM2/16/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I found my error (atleast in this case); I included a space in the name of the project

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Feb 16, 2015, 4:34:28 AM2/16/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com

The g++ compiler is not in the path, I recommend to launch the omnet environment in the Shell that start with the scrip file mingwenv.cmd. This shell has correctly configured the paths and variables

artur....@salzburgresearch.at

Feb 18, 2015, 10:04:22 AM2/18/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com, aari...@hotmail.com
I have a similar problem, I've just installed the INET framework in ubuntu, but I don'd know if I did something wrong. It's showing me this:

make: ***[all] Error 2
make[1]: ***[../out/gcc-debug/src/libINET.so] Error 1

It's my first time using linux, I'm not so sure about my installation, but Omnet++ was working fine before INET.

Thank you,

Michael Kirsche

Feb 18, 2015, 12:03:41 PM2/18/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Did you successfully compile INET beforehand?
When did this error occur? During the compile process or when you tried to execute an INET example??

nini

Feb 23, 2015, 5:49:31 AM2/23/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
 Hi
I have a similar problem I create a new project with inet as refernce but I can not run it. I got as error:

make MODE=debug CONFIGNAME=gcc-debug all
Creating executable: out/gcc-debug//nn.exe
ln: creating symbolic link `./nn.exe' to `out/gcc-debug//nn.exe': No such file or directory
make: *** [all] Error 1

Thank you,