auto-generated message .cpp file are removed after build.

matianfu

Dec 6, 2010, 4:11:56 AM12/6/10
to omnetpp
I encountered a problem which is not the case before.

Now if I add a message definition file to the project, either by
wizard or manually created. Each time I invoke the build command from
menu or context menu, I can see both *_m.h and *_m.cpp file are
generated, and compiles OK. But at the end, there is a rm command and
all *_m.cpp files related to newly created .msg file are removed. But
that related to the previously created .msg file works fine. Even
after I do a clean, they are correctly generated and will not be
removed.

Could anybody give me some advice? thanks.

UGlee

Aswin Pranav

Apr 16, 2015, 2:40:55 PM4/16/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem. Did you figure it out?

If you did, please help me too! Thanks!