Build Error

lela.sum...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2017, 9:22:58 PM6/9/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello OMNeT++ users,

I have installed OMNeT++ and imported Veins project and when I build the project, I did not have any errorn and the build was successful. Then, I have added a framework to Veins modules, but when I build it, I got this error:

make
: *** [out/gcc-debug//veins.exe] Error 1              veins                                 C/C++ Problem

recipe
for target 'out/gcc-debug//veins.exe' failed       Makefile      /veins     line 90      C/C++ Problem

Can you please tell me what is the origine of this error and how can I remove it to build Veins correctly?

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Sincerely,

Lela.

.

lela.sum...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2017, 6:53:40 AM6/10/17
to OMNeT++ Users
No answer!!! Can someone answer me please ? It is urgent!!

Christoph Sommer

Jun 19, 2017, 3:31:57 AM6/19/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
lela.sum...@gmail.com wrote:
> I got this error:
> make:***[out/gcc-debug//veins.exe] Error 1

The Veins website has a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ). May I
refer you to <http://veins.car2x.org/documentation/faq/> for a list of
pointers?

Best,

Christoph