ThruputMeter and ThruputMeteringChannel modules

Mohammad Masoumi

May 1, 2013, 7:10:01 AM5/1/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
I want to compute throughput with using  ThruputMeter and ThruputMeteringChannel modules , I do not know how can I use them
Is there any examples in INETMANET, which is used these two modules.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

May 1, 2013, 7:46:04 AM5/1/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com

https://github.com/aarizaq/inetmanet-2.0/tree/integration/examples/inet/nclients

Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 04:10:01 -0700
From: mohammad.m...@gmail.com
To: omn...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Omnetpp-l] ThruputMeter and ThruputMeteringChannel modules

Dear all
I want to compute throughput with using  ThruputMeter and ThruputMeteringChannel modules , I do not know how can I use them
Is there any examples in INETMANET, which is used these two modules.

Shaikha Al-Khuder

Feb 4, 2016, 12:44:43 AM2/4/16
to OMNeT++ Users, aari...@hotmail.com
I pressed the link. The page is not found. Do anyone has the example still? I really need to see it.