Packet identification at the RED dropper module

Ebin Mathews

Nov 17, 2015, 2:48:38 PM11/17/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm currently working on a project on the RED algorithm. I was wondering if anybody could help me on how to identify the flow. The RED dropper module accepts input cPackets. I'm using a TCPsessionapp to generate the TCP flow. Is there a way to identify the source of the packet at the REDdropper module?
Thanks in advance,
Ebin

Ebin Mathews

Nov 18, 2015, 11:28:12 PM11/18/15
to OMNeT++ Users
Would be great if somebody could help me with this

Ebin Mathews

Nov 24, 2015, 2:14:22 PM11/24/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
TCPSessionApp works with TCPVirtualBytesSendQueue/RcvQueue as sendQueue/receiveQueue. Is there a way to set the tcp.sendQueueClass? Its showing  Model error: Don't use obsolete sendQueueClass = "TCPMsgBasedSendQueue" parameter. Is there a workaround? I would ideally like to have the generated packet sent throughout the simulation or a way to identify the packet source (IP, MAC, any unique value which can identify the source), at the REDDropper.