OMNET++ compatibility with FANETs

Ravneet Kaur

Jan 12, 2018, 2:18:36 AM1/12/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi,
Kindly guide me the compatibility of OMNET++ for FANETs

Dr. Hemal Shah

Jan 12, 2018, 2:35:02 AM1/12/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com
On 12 Jan 2018 12:48 p.m., "Ravneet Kaur" <ravneet....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Kindly guide me the compatibility of OMNET++ for FANETs

Ganpat University
Ganpat Vidyanagar, Mehsana-Gozaria Highway,
PO - 384012,North Gujarat, INDIA
​​​​
Disclaimer
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. The content and opinions contained in this email are not necessarily those of  Ganpat University. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.