NED file example

Maged Hasan

Apr 13, 2015, 5:32:03 AM4/13/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, i have been asked to evaluate the performance of MANET routing protocols for vanet. i have integrated SUMO with Omnet++ by veins ,i have completed the SUMO configuration file regarding the map and net files. now i am stuck with NED file for my work . can anyone gives me an example of the code for NED for my scenario for adhoc vehicle to infrastructure communication . thank you

Christoph Sommer

Apr 15, 2015, 10:37:10 AM4/15/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Maged Hasan wrote:
> can anyone gives me an example of the code for NED for my scenario for
> adhoc vehicle to infrastructure communication

The Veins example simulation does vehicle to infrastructure
communication: from moving cars to a Road Side Unit (RSU).

Best,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Sommer
Distributed Embedded Systems Group

Maged Hasan

Apr 28, 2015, 3:44:39 AM4/28/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I checked it but it doesnt include anything about routing ! how can i implement AODV and DSR to that NED fiels ?
other thing , i tried to check my new map is it working or not and i used the same NED files of the examples and i created a new project and i used my own XML files that have been crated from netconvert tool that is provided by sumo and the rest of files - rou.xml and poly.xml- but when i tried to run the ini file it gives me this error
Simulation terminated with exit code: -2147483645
i am really in need for the solution as this is my final year project .
i really appreciate your cooperation .. thank you