[PLEXE] Adding different vehicles to the platoon

Sugmar

Apr 11, 2017, 4:29:35 PM4/11/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

I just installed plexe in my system and was trying out the Tutorial 1. I could see a platoon of 8 cars. I tried modifying it with the help of the documentation[in traffic folder] and could modify the number of cars and platoon size and succeeded with it. I only can see cars used in the platoon, I wonder how do I add vehicles of different types to the platoon. What would be the ideal way to do that.

Regards,
Sugmar

Michele Segata

Apr 19, 2017, 2:42:12 AM4/19/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sugmar,

for that, I would modify the freeway.rou.xml file (e.g., in
examples/platooning/sumocfg) adding a new vehicle type. Then I would
modify the PlatoonsTrafficManager class to inject the new vehicle as
well. It should not be much of an effort.

Best,
Michele

On 11/04/2017 22:29, Sugmar wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just installed plexe in my system and was trying out the Tutorial 1. I
> could see the a platoon of 8 cars. I tried modifying it with the help of
> the documentation[in traffic folder] and could modify the number of cars
> and platoon size and succeeded with it. I only can see cars used in the
> platoon, I wonder how do I add vehicles of different types to the
> platoon. What would be the ideal way to do that.
>
> Regards,
> Sugmar
>
> --

Michele Segata, PhD
Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science
University of Trento, Italy
https://ans.disi.unitn.it/~segata/