ThruputMeter modification

Biegaj

Nov 25, 2009, 11:27:40 PM11/25/09
to omnetpp
Hi everyone.

I make my student project using INET and ReaSE. I tried modify
ThruputMeter gates to become vectors gates. I need to connect more
than two channels to ThruputMeter. Gates "in" and "out" stay input/
output. Next I modify handleMessege:

void ThruputMeter::handleMessage(cMessage *msg, int gateIndex)
{

updateStats(simTime(), PK(msg)->getBitLength());
send(msg,"out", gateIndex);

}

and when PPPFrame reach ThruputMeter i get error: "Redefine
handleMessage() or specify non-zero stack size to use activity()".
Thats happens wthe i set out to inout gate.

Please someone help me. I'm newbie in OMNET and still learning easy
thing for you guys.

Regards
Biegajło Rafał

Biegaj

Nov 26, 2009, 9:40:54 AM11/26/09
to omnetpp
Nobody can't help me?

Shaikha Al-Khuder

Feb 4, 2016, 1:01:37 AM2/4/16
to OMNeT++ Users, rafal.b...@gmail.com
Change handleMessage to this:

void ThruputMeter::handleMessage(cMessage *msg)

{

    if (dynamic_cast<cPacket*>(msg))