veins-LTE heterogeneous example error

cisseomnet

Sep 28, 2015, 6:06:09 AM9/28/15
to OMNeT++ Users

Hi I am running the heterogeneous (veins-lte) example in omnet++4.6, ubuntu 14.04 and I had the error message below, Can anyone help me solve it.

I run the example though command line.

Thanks in advance.
Mike

RUNTIME ERROR. A cRuntimeError exception is about to be thrown, and you
requested (by setting debug-on-errors=true in the ini file) that errors
abort execution and break into the debugger.

You should now probably be running the simulation under gdb or another
debugger. The simulation kernel will now raise a SIGABRT signal which will
get you into the debugger. If you are not running under a debugger, you can
still use the core dump for post-mortem debugging. Once in the debugger,
view the call stack (in gdb: "bt" command) to see the context of the
runtime error.

<!> Error in module (Veins::TraCIScenarioManagerLaunchd) scenario.manager (id=6) at event #3, t=0: Model error: Could not connect to TraCI server. Make sure it is running and not behind a firewall. Error message: 111: Connection refused.

TRAPPING on the exception above, due to a debug-on-errors=true configuration option. Is your debugger ready?
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../../run", line 28, in <module>
    check_call(['env'] + cmdline)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 540, in check_call
    raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['env', 'opp_run', '-l../../../simulte/src/lte', '-l../../../inet/src/inet', '-l../../src/veins', '-n../../../simulte/src;../../../inet/src;../../src/veins;.']' returned non-zero exit status -5
mikes13@ubuntu:~/Downloads/omnetpp-4.6/samples/veins-lte-veins-lte-1.1/veins/examples/heterogeneous$

Florian Hagenauer

Sep 28, 2015, 7:03:30 AM9/28/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

this is an error that occurs due to not running the sumo-launchd.py from
Veins. For an explanation please read the Veins FAQ [1].

Best regards,
Florian Hagenauer

[1] http://veins.car2x.org/documentation/faq/
> --

Florian Hagenauer MSc

University of Paderborn
Department of Computer Science Room: F1 319
Fürstenallee 11 Email: hage...@ccs-labs.org
33102 Paderborn, Germany Web: http://ccs-labs.org/~hagenauer/

Juan j

Jun 21, 2017, 1:31:03 PM6/21/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello.

Do you solved your error when you tried tuo simulate the heterogeneous (veins-lte) example in omnet ? I am using OMnet 4.6 and SUmo 0.25 in Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS but isn´t work.

Could you share your files and wath is the software version do you have used to simulate it? please help me.