Function hasVisualizer() not found (Define_NED_Function() or Define_NED_Math_Function()

noorm...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2017, 1:05:24 AM6/12/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear Omnet++ team,

I had successfully installed the omnetpp5.1.1 and inet 3.5 on my windows 7 platform. When I run a handover simulation from the inet--> examples--> wireless --> handover, I have no problems in getting the simulation works.

Then, I created a new project and added the inet as the referenced simulation model. Later on, I copied the entire handover folder into it. However , I started to get error as below.
Did anyone can help me in troubleshooting and solve the problem? I did referred to the post by Rasoul Behravesh, but still did not manage to solve it. Please help. Thank you.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jun 12, 2017, 4:15:32 AM6/12/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Have you checked if you have activate the visualization module in the in project features?