regarding problem in Inetmanet

SID

Jan 22, 2012, 3:29:04 AM1/22/12
to omnetpp
hi.......i downloded the inetmanet2.0 from the link:-
https://github.com/aarizaq/inetmanet-2.0
While installing inetmanet2.0 a window appears for project setup
inconsistency which says some configuration setting in project
inetmanet2.0 do not correspond to the enabled project features.this
may cause build errors as well.do you want to fix the project state?
I select ok
now no example are working
and When m closing omnet-ide then a window appears for progress
information and shows
“the user operation is waiting for “parsing Ned files to complete”and
the windows is closed when i forced shut down my computer.

IF i installing inetmanet from commond window then After typing
commond "make makefiles" m getting the following error
Couldn’t commit memory for cygwin heap win32 error 0
Make : *** [all] error 1

Plz help me what is this error and how to overcome this.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jan 22, 2012, 8:26:52 AM1/22/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com

IF i installing inetmanet from commond window then After typing
commond "make makefiles" m getting the following error
Couldn’t commit memory for cygwin heap win32 error 0
Make : *** [all] error 1

it is a problem of the cygwin, continue building and the compilation will
continue in the same point that was interrupted.

> IF i installing inetmanet  from commond window then After typing
> commond "make makefiles" m getting the following error
> Couldn’t commit memory for cygwin heap win32 error 0
> Make : *** [all] error 1
>
> it is a problem of the cygwin, continue building and the compilation will
> continue in the same point that was interrupted.

Message has been deleted

ravi zarekar

Jul 4, 2015, 5:32:21 AM7/4/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com, aari...@hotmail.com
hello sir,

i want run my OMNET project..
i just imported INET reference and Project ...!
but at build time of project it will not build successfully showing   status

“Blocked:the user operation is waiting  for “parsing Ned files to complete”and  goes on contuning..

how to fix this