Omnet Error:"The procedure entry point gzdirect could not be located in the dynamic link library F:\omnet-4.4.1\msys\bin\libxml2.dll"

Tony Jia

May 7, 2015, 11:24:09 AM5/7/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I want to install omnet 4.4.1 in win8.1. The compile process seemed ok,
but when I tried the demo "samples/dyna", got the error:"The procedure entry point gzdirect could not be located in the dynamic link library F:\omnet-4.4.1\msys\bin\libxml2.dll". I checked the system path, no other libxml2.dll founded.

Anyone can give me hints? many thanks.

Tony

Chaoxian Zhang

Jul 9, 2016, 4:41:24 AM7/9/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi tony, I'm facing the same problem when install omnet++ 4.4 in windows 10.
If the problem has been fixed, could you please show me the way? thank you in advance.

Chaoxian Zhang