To check feasibility

Gayathri natesan

Aug 25, 2016, 11:37:42 AM8/25/16
to OMNeT++ Users
I am GAYATHRI .N.G doing my post graduate in India (PONDICHERRY ENGINEERING COLLEGE )in the stream of wireless communication. For my  project I have choose the topics "Intelligent traffic control system for Indian scenario using ZigBee" . I have much interested in this topic . i am not clear about how to proceed in vanet simulator for my modules such as (congestion control , ambulance clearance , stolen vehicle detection). If u provide information about the vanet simulator and how to proceed with my modules it will be very helpful for my future work . Please kindly do the needful .
Thanking you,