wireless networks and mobile nodes

瀏覽次數:24 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Rehab Shaheen

未讀,
2017年8月1日 上午9:17:342017/8/1
收件者:OMNeT++ Users
Hello,
I am new to omnet++ and started using it a couple of days ago.
I followed the tic toc example and now, I need to learn how to simulate wireless networks
 I need to implement a very simple example similar to tic toc scenario but in a wireless network and two mobile nodes

should I use INet/Mixim for modeling wireless and/or mobility?
or there is another simpler way?

訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除

Atif Shahzad

未讀,
2017年8月2日 凌晨2:09:212017/8/2
收件者:OMNeT++ Users
you can create a simple wireless scenario without using any model. in this case, instead of send() use sendDirect command

target = getParentModule()->getSubmodule("wireless1"); // defining a module
        cMessage *msg = new cMessage("tictocMsg");
        sendDirect(msg,target,"radioIn"); // sendDirect message
        cMessage *msg2 = new cMessage();
        scheduleAt(simTime()+par("sendInterval"),msg2);
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息