problem in import inet every version in omnet++ every version

vikas chauhan

Jan 19, 2018, 5:42:29 AM1/19/18
to OMNeT++ Users

sir
i am facing problem in import inet every version in omnet++ every version . there are some error and warning comes after import and build of inet .I try every version of omnet++ but having same problem in it . below pics shows my problem .
plz help me as soon as possible i will be very thankful to you

Attila Török

Jan 19, 2018, 5:46:43 AM1/19/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Literally every screenshot you sent shows "0 errors". All of them are "just" warnings. Most of them are likely false positives, and the rest shouldn't be that bad either.

vikas chauhan

vikas chauhan

Michael Kirsche

Jan 21, 2018, 9:58:33 AM1/21/18
to OMNeT++ Users
But that has nothing to do with the INET framework.
Which framework are you using for LTE? SimuLTE? If so, which version?
Did you follow the installation manual?
Without any additional information, it is impossible to give any more feedback on what's wrong with your setup.

Nevertheless, you should make sure that your posts contain:
a) more information on the actual set-up and the error message
b) what you already tried to resolve the error
c) an exact topic (not the INET installation seems to be your problem but a LTE framework)

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jan 22, 2018, 5:20:43 PM1/22/18
to Michael Kirsche, OMNeT++ Users
ir isn't an error it is a warning, it is possible that some parameters can have changed and the old parameter is still in the ini file, other possibility is that some parameters aren't detected by the ini parser and are shown like a warning.

Jan 23, 2018, 8:05:07 AM1/23/18
to OMNeT++ Users
this error comes when I run multicell in scr in lte ..
Untitled.jpg

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jan 25, 2018, 4:49:46 PM1/25/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com
has the LTE code correctly compiled and linked?