INET and passive RFID

ahmad.e...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2015, 4:14:24 AM12/3/15
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi all,

is there any framework in OMNET++ that cover passive RFID?... I found Mixim for active RFID and it is already included in INET3, however, i could not found any example or tutorial for that matter..

thank you
ahmad

ahmad.e...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2015, 3:50:50 AM12/9/15
to OMNeT++ Users
i'm trying my luck to use aloha example to start with.. however,  i found out that the message is always from host to server.. Can anybody help me adding the message from server to host? so that we could have 2 way communication?

Thank you a lot..
ahmad

ahmad.e...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2016, 3:57:23 AM6/3/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
manage to communicate between RFID mainly using codes from aloha.. however stuck on how to introduce coordinate to calculate distance.. :(

tried to use StationaryMobility but stuck on gates!!! several tries gives different errors such as:

-  Error in module (cModule) Aloha.server[0] (id=3) during network setup: Gate `Aloha.server[0].in' is not connected to a submodule (or internally to another gate of the same module).

-  Error in module (aloha::Manager) Aloha.manager (id=2) during network initialization: Gate `in' of compound module (cModule)Aloha.server[0] is not connected on the outside, upon arrival of message (aloha::mMsgFind)find host

-  Error in module (cModule) Aloha (id=1) during network setup: No submodule `server[2]' to be connected

-  Error in module (cModule) Aloha (id=1) during network setup: (cGate)Aloha.manager.out: connectTo(): gate already connected

-  Error in module (cModule) Aloha (id=1) during network setup: (aloha::Manager)manager: Gate index 0 out of range when accessing vector gate `out[]' with size 0

anybody could help me on this?

thank you..

ahmad.e...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2016, 5:35:25 AM6/7/16
to OMNeT++ Users
tried everything... could anybody help me???

latest error..

Error in module (aloha::Manager) Aloha.manager (id=2) during network initialization: Gate `in' of compound module (cModule)Aloha.server[0] is not connected on the outside, upon arrival of message (aloha::mMsgFind)find host.

ahmad.e...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2016, 3:56:06 AM9/21/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Now i understand why people use licenced simulation software rather than using a free one..