sumo intallation

Muhammad Waqar Younis

Apr 18, 2018, 1:07:32 PM4/18/18
to OMNeT++ Users

1. Does Omnetpp 5.2.1 work with sumo-0.32.0?

2. When I try to install older version of sumo like 0.30, I follow this online tutorial:

http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Installing/Linux_Build

There is a step in which you have to clone repositories with github. These repositories are up to date. Whenever I clone it and install sumo it always installs latest version of sumo. How can I install Sumo-0.30.0? Please help

Christoph Sommer

Apr 18, 2018, 1:40:31 PM4/18/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Muhammad Waqar Younis wrote:

> How can I install Sumo-0.30.0?

You have mistakenly posted this to the OMNeT++ users' mailing list. You will likely get much better help with installing SUMO on the SUMO users' mailing list.

Best,

Christoph

--
Jun.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christoph Sommer