How to track the steps of a simulation in a efficient manner

Gustavo Troiano

Jan 6, 2017, 6:29:39 PM1/6/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi dears,

I am trying to integrate SimuLTE with wi-fi and PLC in the same simulation environment.
However, I am having some problems regarding message routing through the network nodes.
Therefore, it is necessary to track step-by-step the message path from source to destination and find out the exact point it gets lost.

Can you guys give me a hint about the best way to track down the simulation steps in omnet++, other than running in tkenv and try to catch any information from there?

Do you think it is possible to import the simulation files + INET and run in Visual Studio?

Regards
Gustavo