Re: [Omnetpp-l] Re: Regarding the positions

Lynda Algerienne

Feb 9, 2016, 7:57:11 AM2/9/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to use INET to define the position of each device.

My .cc file contains the following headers:

#include "inet/common/geometry/common/Coord.h"
#include "inet/mobility/contract/IMobility.h"
IMobility * mod2 = dynamic_cast <IMobility *> (mod1);

I had the following error:

IMobility was not decalared in this scope

It seems that INET headers are not linked with my project.

I will be grateful for any help.

Many thanks for your guidance. It is working now

On Feb 8, 2016 12:40 PM, "Rudolf Hornig" <rudolf...@gmail.com> wrote:
After adding new .cc files, you always have to run "make makefiles" and then rebuild the project. (The IDE does this automatically). Also make sure that you have used the proper Register_* macros in your .cc file for the class.
 Sunday, 7 February 2016 11:40:08 UTC+1, Phd Lynda wrote:
Hello,

I am facing a problem with Inet framework that shows a message once I add a module form it and run my simulation.

I tried to add channel control and ieee 80211. It shows that the classes for those modules are not found or not registered.

Could you kindly tell me the steps to install inet and link it with my project because I have used it two years ago and it was working.

Regard,

Samia