OLSR in INET

e.dar...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2016, 4:53:31 PM12/24/16
to OMNeT++ Users
I will appreciate if INET users have OLSR routing protocol

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Dec 27, 2016, 12:14:32 PM12/27/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com

You can use inetmanet fork, it has included olsr

I will appreciate if INET users have OLSR routing protocol

Wian Virgi

Jan 7, 2017, 10:43:06 AM1/7/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I already used inet and change configuration from AODV to OLSR.. but I think still have trouble...
could you help me?

You can use inetmanet fork, it has included olsr

Jan 9, 2017, 8:52:33 AM1/9/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Thanks Prof. Alfonso, it helped me alot.
  Mr. Wian, the source code of OLDR is included in Inetmanet

https://github.com/aarizaq/inetmanet-3.x/tree/inetmanet-3.0/src/inet/routing/extras/olsr
 to work on it
you need to define node as AdhoHost module and  write
**.routingProtocol="OLSR" in ini.file.

Wian Virgi

Jan 9, 2017, 9:03:43 AM1/9/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Already included
**.routingProtocol="OLSR" in ini.file.

Have done run but I see error in event when I run.. Could you help me to know how and why??? Please... I so confused 🙁