Sending message from Decider80211p.cc to Mac1609_4.cc

Thiago Uchoa

Mar 23, 2015, 11:03:44 PM3/23/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

i need to send some information (txPower from AirFrames) to Mac1609_4.cc and analyse if this txPower is higher (or not) than txPower of some node.

I thought of:

1) Getting the txPower of the node from Decider80211p.cc, txPower from Airframes and testing what`s higher in Decider80211p.cc;

2) Getting the txPower from AirFrames and sending these information to Mac1609_4.cc, where i should test what`s higher: txPower of Airframes or the Node txPower.

I need to know all these information to try to, based in this information, change of not the txPower of the node.

Please, if anyone knows how to do onde of these things or another (the best way) of doing these, tell me!

Thanks