Traffic generator

Kishor Bhawar

May 23, 2016, 3:14:34 AM5/23/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello everyone,

I want implement flow level congestion control.

For that, I have to create a traffic generator such that it is able to generate traffic with variable rate, and with different data rates to different destinations.

i.e. generator should able to send traffic to different destinations with different speed.

Can any one give me some idea that how to keep record of number of packets send to particular destination and complete required number of packets for that destination.

Here generator should not sent packets continuously to single destination.