Error using Relay in Simu-lte

Ramasiarison Georges Larissen

Mar 19, 2014, 11:12:47 PM3/19/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I try to use the Relay  module inside Simu-Lte, but this error apppears :

Node type: RELAY -> 2
Initializing module Sim_relaynode.Relay.nicUe.pdcpRrc, stage 0
Initializing module Sim_relaynode.Relay.nicUe.rlc, stage 0
Initializing module Sim_relaynode.Relay.nicUe.rlc.tm, stage 0
Initializing module Sim_relaynode.Relay.nicUe.rlc.um, stage 0
Initializing module Sim_relaynode.Relay.nicUe.rlc.am, stage 0
Initializing module Sim_relaynode.Relay.nicUe.rlc.mux, stage 0
Initializing module Sim_relaynode.Relay.nicUe.mac, stage 0
Initializing module Sim_relaynode.Relay.nicUe.phy, stage 0
LtePhyBase initialize, stage: 0
Local MacNodeId: 0
<!> Error in module (LtePhyRelay) Sim_relaynode.Relay.nicUe.phy (id=74) during network initialization: check_and_cast(): cannot cast NULL pointer to type 'LteDeployer *'.

Did someone know how to use it and its parameters?

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Andre Nudel

Aug 30, 2015, 7:48:42 PM8/30/15
to OMNeT++ Users, rgeorges...@gmail.com
Georges:

I´m simuLTE now and I have the same problem. Did you find how to fix it?

Regards

andre

Gustavo Troiano

May 13, 2016, 11:53:48 AM5/13/16