Angles between two nodes in Path Loss Model

anas muslim

Feb 9, 2016, 2:35:14 PM2/9/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi everyone,

I am trying to implement a new Path Loss Model in inet. It calculates the path loss based on the orientation of transmitter and reciever => the angles between them. For that I am implementing following function again
    virtual double computePathLoss(mps propagationSpeed, Hz frequency, m distance) const override;
but to get positions of transmitter and receiver I need to use getStartPosition() function of both nodes. for this I must have these two things
            const ITransmission *transmission, const IArrival *arrival
I want to use these in same way as they are used in AnalogModelBase.cc computeTransmissionDirection function.
Any ideas how can i access transmission and arrival in my path loss class.

Thanks.