ASSERT: condition (intersectAt.size() % 2) == 0 false in function calculateAttenuation on Veins

Ella

Apr 26, 2017, 5:06:31 AM4/26/17
to OMNeT++ Users

I had this error at 258s in my simulation:

Model error: ASSERT: condition (intersectAt.size() % 2) == 0 false

I have consulted the response in this link "Model error: ASSERT: condition (intersectAt.size() % 2) == 0 false in function calculateAttenuation, veins/modules/obstacle/Obstacle.cc" and I removed the ASSERT statement.

I have done the simulation again but at 258s there is no error but the simulation was blocked and nothing was happening.

Any help please to correct my problem?

David Eckhoff

Apr 26, 2017, 11:18:11 AM4/26/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com, zguir...@gmail.com
I'm not entirely sure, but could it be that a car is actually located
inside of a building? This happens when the intersection with a building
has only one intersection point

- david
On 26.04.2017 17:06, Ella wrote:

> **
>

> I had this error at 258s in my simulation:
>

> Model error: ASSERT: condition (intersectAt.size() % 2) == 0 false
> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39896494/model-error-assert-condition-intersectat-size-2-0-false-in-function-c>
>

> I have consulted the response in this link "Model error: ASSERT:
> condition (intersectAt.size() % 2) == 0 false in function
> calculateAttenuation, veins/modules/obstacle/Obstacle.cc
> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39896494/model-error-assert-condition-intersectat-size-2-0-false-in-function-c>"
> and I removed the ASSERT statement.
>

> I have done the simulation again but at 258s there is no error but the
> simulation was blocked and nothing was happening.
>

> Any help please to correct my problem?
>
> --

Dipl.-Inf. Univ. David Eckhoff
Computer Networks and Communication Systems
University of Erlangen, Germany
Phone: +49 9131 85-27627 / Fax: +49 9131 85-27409
mailto:eck...@cs.fau.de
http://www7.cs.fau.de/~eckhoff/