How Make througput and recovery time in statistic

Wian Virgi

Jan 14, 2017, 10:48:07 AM1/14/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hai everybody

Could you help me how make throughput meter and recovery time in statistic after simulation? I just found end to end delay and packet loss...
How to analisis analisis then all? In end to end delay used mean vector I just see 1 node have value from my simulation but when In packet loss I see every node in my simulation but just some node have value...
Anybody can explain to me.. I'm so confused.. Please help me my project almost done.. So need your help all... Please...

Thank you before...