Citing Omnetpp, Veins, and Sumo in paper

Ghulam Sarwar

Oct 18, 2016, 11:49:26 PM10/18/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear All,

I hope you will be fine and doing well.
I have a question:

What is the appropriate papers to cite Omnetpp network simulator, veins framework, sumo traffic generator.
I used to cite their links, but it doesn't look appropriate.
I think, we should cite their original papers...

Can anyone guide...

Thanks

David Eckhoff

Oct 19, 2016, 4:41:38 AM10/19/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com, enginee...@gmail.com
here's my recommendation

OMNeT:
Varga, András, "The OMNeT++ Discrete Event Simulation System,"
Proceedings of European Simulation Multiconference (ESM 2001), Prague,
Czech Republic, June 2001

SUMO
Behrisch, M. and Bieker, L. and Erdmann, J. and Krajzewicz, D., "SUMO -
Simulation of Urban MObility: An Overview," Proceedings of 3rd
International Conference on Advances in System Simulation (SIMUL 2011),
Barcelona, Spain, October 2011

Veins
Sommer, Christoph and German, Reinhard and Dressler, Falko,
"Bidirectionally Coupled Network and Road Traffic Simulation for
Improved IVC Analysis," IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 10
(1), pp. 3-15, January 2011

Veins specific to the 802.11p/1609.4 models
Eckhoff, David and Sommer, Christoph, "A Multi-Channel IEEE 1609.4 and
802.11p EDCA Model for the Veins Framework," 5th ACM/ICST International
Workshop on OMNeT++ (OMNeT++ 2012), Poster Session, Desenzano, Italy,
March 2012