Omnet++ 4.6 stop simulating during runtime

Abir

Nov 30, 2016, 12:34:06 AM11/30/16
to OMNeT++ Users

Dear
i try to simulate the program in omnet++ 4.6 and try to develop my MAC code. when i try to simulate the program, it shows "simulating sfmac (0%)" and after a long time waiting it still in the same situation "simulating sfmac (0%)" at the bottom site of the gui.
i reinstall the omnet++ 4.6 program but it works for first time and again arise the same problem.

i use windows 8 pro operating system , 8gb ram as well as use windows defender and the defender always updated.

need help please.
problem.jpg

Maria Nelago Kanyama

Nov 30, 2016, 2:33:57 AM11/30/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com

I want to create a topology from a  .txt file on my deskop. I used the "import topology from a text file" in INET but its just giving me an error "error, file not found".