Multihop transmission in Mixim

sifatm...@upesh.edu.pk

Sep 21, 2016, 12:42:49 PM9/21/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello, Experts!hope you all are doing great.
my question is i want to send data packets from source node to sink through multiple hops but in Converagecast (WSNRouting example of mixim) sources sends data packets directly to the sink, so whether it is possible to forwards these packets to sink through multiple hops instead of sending directly, if yes then how can i do this and where i need to make changes in the code?

please help me;
regards;

marzieh ghasemi

Sep 22, 2016, 7:27:33 AM9/22/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi
You can use middle nodes to transport packet to sink.
Each node gets the packet and sends it to next node in another hop.

Sifat Ullah

Sep 22, 2016, 9:06:17 AM9/22/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marzieh!
thanks for your answer but please can you explain it, and also tell me how to do this from where i can get some help?

Regards;
Sifat Ullah
MS Scholar
Department of Computer Science