Suggestion: Ubuntu Virtual machine with (OMNETpp, Sumo, inet and Veins)

Sam québec

Apr 18, 2015, 5:22:02 AM4/18/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I was thinking about a virtual machine where all the packages (OMNETpp, Sumo, inet and Veins) are already installed and tested!
It is was done before for other simulators/emulator (e.g. CORE emulator), why not for OMNET?
I think it will results in less queries about installation problems and less headaches for the OMNET project team and users.
So it would be greatly appreciated if someone upload a clean working VM with (OMNETpp, Sumo, inet and Veins).

Any volunteers?!
Sam

Christoph Sommer

May 3, 2015, 10:35:36 AM5/3/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Sam québec wrote:
> It is was done before for other simulators/ emuator (e.g. CORE
> emulator), why not for OMNET?

Excellent idea! If you find the time to configure such a machine, I will
make sure to refer people there.

Best,

Christoph

--