Error in module X, when using SimuLTE

Miguel Olmos

Dec 9, 2016, 12:11:26 PM12/9/16
to OMNeT++ Users

I'm trying to run SimuLTE examples in OmNet++ 5 with inet 3.4, after importing the inetLTE project (downloaded from simulte.com) and building everything, i get an error message. Inet Examples (not LTE) are working pretty well. Any idea of how to solve this?

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Dec 9, 2016, 1:11:36 PM12/9/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com

I suspect that the interface of the node is not correctly configured, check the configurator module.

Me

Dec 14, 2016, 9:13:38 AM12/14/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com, aari...@hotmail.com
I've the same problem running any simulation (d2d, demo, etc.). What is the configurator module? I mean the config file are all about channel.

Miguel Olmos

Jan 5, 2017, 8:33:17 PM1/5/17
to OMNeT++ Users

I forgot to post the solution: OmNet++ 4.4.1, INET 2.3 and SimuLTE revision from Oct 27, 2016. And now i understand most of the error messages that OmNet++ shows...

Miguel Olmos

Giovanni Nardini

Jan 6, 2017, 3:25:28 AM1/6/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi guys,

it seems there is a compatibility issue with INET and Windows (see also this discussion)
You can either use a previous version of SimuLTE (as pointed out by Miguel) or switch to a UNIX system, where the latest version of SimuLTE works well.

Best regards.
Giovanni