how to include inet modules in own module or project?

Learner

Feb 16, 2015, 3:04:42 PM2/16/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am trying to use modules of inet for example modules of UDPBurst.ned like host, sink, router.
i write in my NED file

import inet.nodes.inet.Router;

but i got following error.

Multiple markers at this line - imported NED type not found:

please help me how i can overcome this problem.

Waiting for your kind reply.

Regards

Abbas

Mohsen Sichani

Feb 17, 2015, 1:09:53 AM2/17/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abbas

I am not sure if I could have understood your problem.
For using UDPBurst you should connect it to TCP, then TCP to Network layer, then ....
So, maybe taking a look at the current examples of INET could solve your problem,...

Plz do not confuse:the above one is an example and the below links are from src folder

Kind regards
Mohsen

Rudolf Hornig

Feb 18, 2015, 4:16:57 AM2/18/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Make sure that your own project has a reference to the main INET project. (In you project's properties dialog, there is a project references list where inet must be checked). Obviously the inet project MUST be open.