Model Error: TraCI Server while sending data on SCH

Jyoti Rout

Jul 23, 2016, 4:59:04 AM7/23/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello All,

I really need a help.
I am running Omnet++ 4.6, with Veins 4.3 and SUMO 0.25 on Ubuntu. Normally (send beacon = true) the simulation works well with erlangen map or my own customized map (learned from Hello Sumo and Quick Start). But when I try to send data on SCH (I have changed the code accordingly), I get the following error:

<!> Error in module (TraCIDemo11p) RSUExampleScenario.node[0].appl (id=14) at event # 1345, t = 10.55453...
Model error: TraCI server reported error executing command 0xc4 ("Referenced edge 'Some Data' is not known").

I can see in the log file that, beacon evt, beacon, data evt and data are being sent and received.
This works fine when I have only one vehicle (but the script keeps on running in the tkenv after all the events shows completed in SUMO).
But when I add more vehicles this above error occur at different time for different maps.

Any hint or pointer would be really helpful.

Thank you.
Jyoti

wx1...@my.bristol.ac.uk

Nov 22, 2016, 5:56:01 PM11/22/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi Jyoti,

Have you solved your problem?  I'm now having exactly the same problem as yours. Could you please share some tips with me?

Thank you so much in advance.

BR

Jyoti Rout

Nov 22, 2016, 6:18:58 PM11/22/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi,

Yeah I have solved it long back, but I forgot what I did.
If you can send me your TraCIDemo11p.cc and omnetpp.ini file, I could have a look.

Regards,
Jyoti

Wanru Xie

Nov 22, 2016, 6:29:57 PM11/22/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for your replying. Is your veins now able to send data properly?

Attached are my TraCIDemo11p.cc and omnetpp.ini files. I modified slightly in the BaseWaveApplLay.cc in order to enable sendData function so I also attached this file.

Thanks again for your precious time.

BR

omnetpp.ini
TraCIDemo11p.cc
BaseWaveApplLayer.cc

Jyoti Rout

Nov 22, 2016, 7:02:43 PM11/22/16
to OMNeT++ Users, wx1526...@my.bristol.ac.uk
I assume you have done the necessary changes to send data on SCH in BaseWaveAppLayer.h and BaseWaveAppLayer.ned files?
In your BaseWaveAppLayer.cc file the sendDataEvt should not be scheduled exactly at the time of sendBeaconEvt. You should increase the offset time of sendDataEvt a little.
Hopefully it should work now.

Regards
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to omnetpp+u...@googlegroups.com.