SimuLTE power model parameters

Stefania

Jan 19, 2016, 5:50:42 AM1/19/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear SimuLTE developer team,

I'm working with SimuLTE to implement a power consumption model of the eNodeBs.
I need to know how you got values of power model parameters for the different types of frame in the LteMac.ned file.
If you have some supporting documentation could you tell me?
In particular I need to know how you obtained the minimum depleted power (260w) in the zeroLevel state
and the idle state depleted power (150w).

Thank you in advance.
Stefania

artigas...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 6:51:59 AM4/11/18
to OMNeT++ Users
I'm working as well on simuLTE but trying to implement the power consumption model in a UE, did you find any solution?
I'm using the power consumption model implemented in showcases of inet project and trying to adapt it to simulte . i achieved to get it "working". I can build the project without no errors and  the consume, the generation and  the storage of power are working but is not near to anything acurate.

Joelias Junior

Apr 15, 2018, 11:47:06 AM4/15/18
to OMNeT++ Users
I am working on this as well. Please, let me know about any news.