Implementation of Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks(RPL)

Wafa

Feb 17, 2015, 6:20:20 PM2/17/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

I would like to study the routing protocol RPL(Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks). For that I'm using this source code mixim-2.3_RPL.zip figuring in this link  https://sites.google.com/site/carlesgomez/home/code

But the rpl.cc file contains some errors.
the error is in this line ' itoa(DIORedun, K_value, 10);’ itao was not declared in this scope.
Can you help me to solve these errors ?
Thanks a lot.

Sonali

Jul 2, 2017, 11:16:15 AM7/2/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Did you find any solution to solve this error???

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jul 3, 2017, 4:18:35 AM7/3/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com

sprintf(K_value,"%d", DIORedun);

Muddasir Rahim

Jul 3, 2017, 7:00:38 AM7/3/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
If you need frelancing service you can inbox me

Yahya

Jan 6, 2018, 1:44:55 PM1/6/18
to OMNeT++ Users

Hi