Castalia installation

mohamed yehia

May 23, 2011, 3:41:53 PM5/23/11
to omnetpp
Could you please tell me what to do in the following case:
I installed OMNet++ successfully then trying to install Castaila
when i type ./makemake in the command line i got the following message

makefile created, running "make depend" to add dependencies
make: *** no rule to make target 'depend'. stop.

thanks in advance

mohamed yehia

May 23, 2011, 3:43:21 PM5/23/11
to omnetpp
also should i install castaila in the same folder of OMNet++?

Francesco Natale

Dec 30, 2012, 10:55:13 AM12/30/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I've the same problem, how you solve it?

Francesco Natale

Dec 30, 2012, 12:23:47 PM12/30/12
to omn...@googlegroups.com
finally I've found the solution, the Castalia dir and the Omnet dir must have the same owner and group. If you have this problem probably this can help you. I don't know why the two dir had different owner, in my case.

MARYAM ASADZADEHKALJAHI STUDENT

Jan 9, 2017, 6:27:33 AM1/9/17
to OMNeT++ Users
hi