how is it possible that location of node dont change with changing mobility type?

nilou...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2015, 12:38:00 PM3/25/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I'm working with INET and adhoc.
I need to compare my result in different mobility type situation but when i change the mobility, location of nodes are changed.
What should i do to have same location of nodes with differend mobility type?

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Mar 25, 2015, 1:20:58 PM3/25/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com

You need to run the simulations with different seeds and compare the mean values.

nilou attar

Mar 25, 2015, 5:28:20 PM3/25/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
could you please guide me how to use seeds in my simulation?

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Mar 26, 2015, 4:28:29 AM3/26/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Here you can find how analyze the data

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780124158252000085

And in the section 9.4.6 of the manual you can find information about how to launch simulations with different seeds

nilou attar

Mar 26, 2015, 10:10:56 AM3/26/15
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.
could you please guide me how to run my simulation with different seeds?