VANET simulation using sumo-0.23.0 and omnet++4.4.1

已查看 35 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

adaramola ojo jayeola

未读,
2016年9月8日 03:20:252016/9/8
收件人 OMNeT++ Users
Good morning sir/ma,

i am working on my project comparing routing protocol (A-STAR, GPCR and CBF ) in city and highway scenario. the two simulator has been successfully installed and the scenarios generated in sumo. i have also installed inetmanet-2.0.  my question are these.

1.do i still need to install vein or maxim because i am of intention to install maxim 2.3 now
2. i need to varying the node density, node speed and transmission range, how do i implement these in omnet environment?

3. how do i determine the simulation area (in kilometer) and othre parameters like traffic type, mobility model, simulation time, mac protocols, traffic type.

note please. i am new in this area and your response and help will be highly appreciated

Thank you sir/ma in advance

ojo

回复全部
回复作者